Saturday, June 6, 2009



My Wednesday Night Creation :

Momma Jody..has been having wednesday nights for years and I mean years..it all started almost 40 years ago..when all the women on Park Avenue...stayed at home to coffee clatch while the men were at Kiwanis...now husbands later and still the girls..its wednesday nights at momma's..I was graciously invited about 3 years ago..and I really try to make it every wednesday night..I love going and just being with the sweetest people I know...and I try to bake something every week also ...momma has a unsatiable sweet tooth..I dont know where she puts it..she is a skinny little thing..but she loves her sweets..
momma is on left and Barbara is on right..she has been a wednesday nighter from the beginning..I recently went on a cruise and had the pleasure of spending the week with these two wonderful girls..lots of laughs for sure and lots of memories to cherish always...

No comments: